2015年4月15日水曜日

Essay 1 :Host Family

Hello. My name is Soichiro. I am a college student who came from Japan. I have been interested in this country for a long time and now I can come there and I think that it will be really interesting. My hobbies are listening to music and basketball. I love music very much and I especially like singing very much. My target is writing songs very skillfully among college students. And I think that I would like to aim at being singer in the future. Since I want to study very much, listening to foreign music is also good way to study music. In your country, I regard mastering English in the first place as something I will keep in mind. It is because it is very enjoyable that I have an opportunity to have a homestay. I am also a little uneasy. For example, they is the climate and food and I have many tastes. I am somewhat worried about that. But the feeling of pleasure is larger. Becoming friendly with a family will be a pleasure. I would like to play basketball together, to sing or to make dinner. If there is a student that also studies about Japan from a foreign country. I would like to meet them. And I would like to feel and see all of their feelings, as a foreign student, and a homestay family. I am truly looking forward to going. By the way, I have question. Have you children? If you have children, do you have a boy or a girl? Does your child like music? If your child likes music, I want to sing songs together! Is it a beautiful place you live? I want to go to your favorite place! I have one more question! Are there beautiful woman near your house? If there are, I want to go to shopping with beautiful woman!!!!!! 314words/314/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿