2015年5月20日水曜日

My home town

My home town is Fukuoka! I was born in Fukuoka. Fukuoka is very beautiful city. For example Momochihama, Fukuoka tower and Marinoa city’s Ferris wheel etc…
Tenjin is very big and fashionable city in Kyusyu. The Fukuoka city’s excellent products is tourimon, mentaiko and hiyokomanju. I think about it all Fukuoka’s food is very delicious.  In particular I like food is inahoyaki. The inahoyaki is look like manju, and in curry, bacon and rice cake. Besides, very cheap!! The much is 100yen!!
 And Fukuoka has many cheerful town. For example Tenjin, Mrinoa city, Hakata, and Nishijin. I have been to all town, and I like very much Fukuoka’s all town. Because there is very fun memory in all town. And my family lives in Fukuoka. My family in 5 people. The father , mother , young sister and young brother. I love my family. I lived in a place called Torikai. The place a liver was in front of the house, and it was a very good place. Second house building near my junior high school, so I was very happy. The house near my grandmother’s house., so I went to grandmother’s house very much. Grandmother is very kind. So grandmother’s house is cousins everyone gathers.
 I have happy time. It is when a person from Fukuoka and Fukuoka place on television when I’m in Kumamoto. Fukuoka is many performing artist’s home town, so I’m proud. I want to become a singer in the future, so I want to be one person of a performing artist from Fukuoka. Fukuoka is big city, so I quite able to receive a stimulus about a song. I am thinking if I graduated from a university, I live in Fukuoka again. I want to go to Tokyo after that . Then Kumamoto will be a home town, I’m very happy.   306words/977/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿