2015年5月13日水曜日

Essay 2 :My treasure

My treasure is wrist watch, accessary and CD. At first the one of first wrist watch is all black color watch. I gave the watch my girlfriend in my 21th birth day! The watch brand is KARL LAGERFELD. This brand designer handles FENDI and CHANEL. His name is KARL LAGERFELD. I have any number of watches, but the watch is no1! The one of 2nd watch is DISEL watch. This is gave my father in my 20th. My father bought the watch in HAWAI, so I very favorite this watch. I like DISEL brand very much. DISEL is very cool. I put it on all black watch in special day. And I put it on DISEL watch in usually. Second treasure is accessary. The one of first treasure accessary is silver neck lace. I bought this is in COREA. I trip COREA in MATCH, and I bought at the time. And this neck lace brand is CHROME HEARTS. CHROME HEARTS is my boom brand now! The one of 2nd treasure accessary is a pendant. This is given my younger brother junior high school travel gift in LONDON. This pendant is probably cheap. But I think brother feeling is shutting itself up this pendant, so I very glad. Third treasure is CD. I love music very much. No music no life! I want to become a great singer, so I listen much music in all the time. I’m playing the music in my house. I have CD artist is EXILE, DEEP, Shota Shimizu, Chris Brown and Boyz 2 Men. I love black music and rhythm and blues music. So I have such as CD very much. I want to increase my CD correction from now on. I ‘m so happy, because I have much treasure! But no1 treasure is dream! I will certainly become singer!!!! 305words/671/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿