2015年11月8日日曜日

essay 3

This title is very famous and I have known this title and about this story. However, I watched this movie for the first time. This Movie is very nice! I was addicted to it! It is the forbidden love story of Romeo and Juliet. They meet  a party for the first time, and they fell in love immediately. I like this scene. I don`t believe fate and love at first sight, but I thought this meeting is called fate when I
watched this scene. I understood that they were attracted each other. I had not had such an experience, so I longed for this scene. I want to such an encounter sometime, too. Also, I felt a sense of incongruity for a way of the expression. The way of the expression of their love to each other is different from ours. This is maybe because this work was made in old days. There are a lot of words that we had not used in movie. It is interesting.Those words are an embarrassed words, but those were a beautiful words. It was the expression that included a feeling to like a partner very much. My favorite scene is that Romeo went to Juliet`s home. Romeo climbed a big tree and talked to Juliet. I felt innocent love when I watched this scene. It is nice! They are kissed. I watched this scene many time. I love kiss scenes. I was excited! However, they are forbidden love, so he must go back… It is very sad. What`s more, the impressive scene is the last scene! Then I cried very much. They really loved each other. It is certainly the tragedy, but I don`t think a sad ending. They continued loving each other without losing many obstacles. It is great! They died loving each other, so I think that it is a happy ending. I want such partner to love me until death. Also, I think that cast of this movie is great! Everyone is very beautiful. I love Dicaprio very much. He is cool! He is like a prince. I am addicted with him now. This movie is good! I will watch this movie again.

368/2952

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿