2015年11月19日木曜日

My favorite artist


 My favorite artist is EXILE! I thought that they are very cool, and best group! The reason I love them is a live. Their live is very powerful and fun!!! They are very popular, so I couldn`t get a ticket of their live. However, I have gone to their live one time. The day is like dream… There are 14 members in EXILE. I like all the members off course, but I like ATSUSHI in particular. He is very cool and well sing to song! His sing and parformance is very cool! Their good point is that everything is all energy. They do my best every time very much!!! I think that I also do my best when I see them. I have 4 DVD of their lives. I always watch these DVD before I go to bed. However, I always couldn`t sleep because I am addicted these DVD too. I love their very much! I recommend that I watch this DVD to everyone. Probably I think that everyone addicted them as soon.
ATSUSHI's partner name is TAKAHIRO!
I think he is best cool face in EXILE.
And he is perfect man! Because he tall is180cm.face is very cool, well sing to song, very strong Okinawa karate, very well painting, very well penmanship, and very humor people!!!! I like best is ATSUSHI, but best respect people is TAKAHIRO!!!

232/3308

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿