2015年12月6日日曜日

MOVIE REVIEW

 I had heard of the title of Indiana Jones and the  Temple of Doom. It is a very famous film, but I had not watched this movie. It is very thrilling and enjoyable and amazing! The start of this story is Indiana Jones received a request to obtain the lost ark before the Nazis. In other words, it is a story of the adventure of Indiana Jones. My favorite scenes are the escape scene and the ark ceremony scenes. The escape scene is very thrilling! He found various traps in the sequences. Though there are chances he can die, he is able to survive! For example, he likely to fall into the deep groove or he runs after a huge ball or various things fly at him. They happen consecutively. However, he never gives up. I moved and excited.
My next favorite scene is the temple of doom. It is a little interesting. He has failed to regain the ark and he and Marion were tied to a pillar. Also, temple of doom is held in front of them. However, Belloc opens the temple of doom and it contain only sand. Dietrich furious, Tote laughed, but then ghosts fly around between the German soldiers and pop out immediately. The spirits change suddenly, lightning that jumped out of ark has killed all German soldiers. This scene was very cruel and I closed my eyes. Belloc and Dietrich and Tot were dissolved alive together. The pictures of this scene were real and like horror. I hate horror, so I can't watch this picture of the scene. However, it has a big impact and was the most impressive scene. Also, I think that the relationship between Marion and Indiana is a key point in this movie. She is his former girlfriend. They likely to get along in this movie, but they don’t. I want them to be boyfriend and girlfriend again, so I want to watch this movie series. Also there is my favorite interesting scene. It is the scene that he kill opponent in handgun in an instant when the opponent is showing his cool weapons. It is very cool and interesting! I laugh a little. This movie is interesting and exciting and moving! It is a nice movie.

349/3687

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿