2015年12月13日日曜日

The best day of my life

The best day of my life was my 18th birthday. My birthday is in February 13th, so my 18th birthday is very busy because of the college entrance exam season. I wanted to go Housei University. I studied very hard then, and my friends did too. We studied at school from 6:00am to 7:30pm. I think that I would not celebrate with anyone because everyone is very busy.However, my friends gave me a grand celebration when I went home from school that night. A lot of Crackers rang out at the moment I opened the door of my house. My house was decorated very cutely and there were a lot of my favorite foods on the table and there were many relatives and friends. Everyone sang a birthday.  I was very very happy.My friends Yoshihiro brought a cake. It was a chocolate cake which I wanted to eat. There was chocolate bar in which a message” We are friend” which was written on the cake. I ate it at fast. Next everyone give me many presents. My friend Yoshihiro gave me a message board and a cool necklace. He is my best friend from when I was a junior high school student. He celebrated my birthday for 3 years in a row. In addition, my friend Katsuhiko gave me many chocolates and a picture drawn by his. He is very good at drawing a picture, and he often gives me a picture. I collect them, and it is my treasures.My mother gave me flowers. They were very beautiful. I don`t know what kind they were. However, I was given a flowers for the first time, so I was a little embarrassed and happy. My brother gave me a digital camera to make many memories at the college.I was very glad to be loved by everyone. I think that I will celebrate with everyone and I will love them sincerely. Surprise is a very nice thing. I want to surprised and please my friends and my family. I never forget that day forever.

349/6000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿