2015年12月14日月曜日

My respect person


     I try to talk about some respect person who I admire or respect 
    The 1st person is my mother. She is very kinds, and always smiles. Also when I was a high school student, she always was woken up every day. She always made my breakfast, lunch and dinner. She always took me school. She always cleaned my house. She always washed all clothes of my family, so she has to wake up earlier than any other my family. However she doesn’t show us the figure which has weakened. She always considered our thing to NO.1. I think that she is great, and I gratitude to her.       
   The 2nd person is my vocal training teacher Mari Fukuzoe. She is very young for a teacher, but she is very a reliable person and very powerful person. She was a teacher of the vocal training to which I belong. She was severe to the school life attitude rather than the sing itself. Although it was very troublesome, if it thinks now, the method of instruction is very helpful. I think that we were able to accept her words earnestly since she tackled anything earnestly. I want to marry a woman like her. 
I think the person who many people admire or respect is people has experienced many frustration and difficulties.

220/7820

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿