2016年1月24日日曜日

I like shopping

 I like shopping! I often go shopping once a week. I love clothes very much. My friend is very fashionable, and I like his fashion. I want to go shopping with him every time, but he lives in Tokyo. I often take a picture what I want, and sent it to him. I want him ask “do you think that these clothes are good?.” He is not busy, so he gives a reply immediately. I am always helped by her. He came back home vacation, so I invite him to shopping by all means then. Also, I like not only clothes but also the accessories and interiors and books etc. I take even at least more than three hours if I go for shopping. I forget just time every time, because I try to put on many clothes. It is very fun! I am slightly fat, so I sometimes feel that to seeing it and to wearing it is considerably different!!  I try to put on the clothes I want when I buy clothes. I want to recommend this method to everybody, because I want yours to regret to shop. Shopping has to enjoy thing! I like to go for shopping alone, so I often make friends with the salesclerk of the shop well. It is good point! I come to want to go for shopping as soon as possible.
230/8050

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿