2016年1月26日火曜日

BR-13

 
And the Pike family was never hungry again.(P47)



I wanted to be a Pirate when I was children, so this book is very excited. The heroes of this book is Percy, his family is very poor, so they could not eat enough. He work and help his family hardy. One day, He try to catch fishes, but can't and he fall in the sea. He wants help, and he saw the ship and climbed on board of the ship! However, the ship is the ship of the pirates. He they get along well and He betrayed pirates for money. I think that he is very courageous person! I can`t do same thing because I may be murdered by pirates. His family came ti be able to eat good deals and enjoy lives thanks the money. His family thanked him very much! In addition, this illustrate is very cute. There are many illustrate in book, so it is easy to read.



Russell Punter (2007), Precy and the pirates, London, Usborne paperbacks



170/9243

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿