2016年1月24日日曜日

My hate person

The  first person is the girl who I met in the bus last morning. She has got on the train telephoning in a loud voice. Also she sat on the priority seat without reserve. Even if the old woman and the old man stood, she has not stand a seat. The driver of this bus warned her not calling in the bus, so she stop calling unwillingly. She began make up her face next. It takes a lot of time. Even if many old people got on the bus by degrees, she has not stop sitting on a seat and make up her face. Some old people’s standing was looked like tight. I think that she is a person who cannot see surrounding environment. 

 The second person is Hiroiki Ariyoshi, a Japanese entertainer. He always says much slander. When I saw him in TV, he tells a lot of people slander directly. For example, he attaches a strange nickname to people. It makes people laugh, but it hurts the person who was said slander by him. I think that don’t says something not to be said, so I think he is a negative parson. 
197words/8580

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿