2016年1月26日火曜日

BR-12

‘Hundreds and thousands again. Mum still thinks I`m a kid.’(P18)


Illustrates of this book is very strange and unique. However, it is easy to read for me. This book is story of thirteen boy`s privacy. He is not thought I`m kid by mam. However, his mother thinks he is still kid, so I can in his bathroom. He hates mother who walked in on me in the shower every night. I understand his feeling very much. I am the youngest child of four brothers, so I have been treated like a child for a long time. I hate this treat. My mother walked in to my room and my bathroom and anywhere without asking. I have no privacy at all. However, I`m interested in now and my mother seldom walk in my privacy space when I became high school students. I think if he became to get old, this problem will be settled too. This book is very interesting!



Christopher Stitt(2002), Private keep out , Southbank, Vic. : Thomson/Nelson

169/9073

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿