2016年1月26日火曜日

BR-15


What a crazy world it would be!(P31)


What do you think that what is the world made of? I think... I don`t know. The reason I choose this book is that I interested in the title of this book. Walls and blocks, dolls and socks. Milk and lemonade. Rocks and trees. All of these things are made of matter. It is very interesting! This book tells me everything on earth is made of matter. It is easy to tell that not all matter is alike. I never think what are things made of, so things that this book tell is all interesting. I try to think what I am made of next. In addition, the picture of this is very colorful and cute. This book makes for children, so it is easy to read and understand.


Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld(1998),what is the world made of? :all about solids, liquids, and gasesNew York : HarperCollins

155/9547

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿