2016年1月26日火曜日

BR-14


We cannot have a dog in school.(p:9)


This book is interesting. The story is that the mystery dog comes to visit in school. One day,Sam meets a mystery dog.The dog isvery friendly, so he follow her. The class gets a big surprise when a mystery dog comes to visit in school. School teacher said  "we cannot have a dog in school. I will go and catch it" . However, Mystery dog run away. Sam said"we must help", and Sam and rest of the class and the head teacher and everyone chase a dog. It is very fun. I think that I want to do without do class, and I want mystery dog. There are many illustrations in this book, so it is easy for me to understand about this story.
was on her way to school, she meets a mystery dog.








 Jeremy Strong (2000). Dog in school.Harlow: Pearson/Longman,




                                                                         

149/9392

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿