2016年1月24日日曜日

BR11

She cried,”what big sharp teeth you have?” “all the better to eat you with,” snapped the wolf.(P36)
 

I love this story, because I have played dram of this story when I was high school student. This book is the story which I know. It is the story about little girl putting red cowl. She called Red Riding Hood. My favorite scene is that the wolf disguises himself as her grandmother and talks with her. The scene is very terrible. The wolf wants to eat her, but she does not notice that it is a wolf to disguise. She believes that it is truth grandmother.  I think that I notice it is strange if I was her. The wolf eat her one time, but the woodcutter snipped open the wolf`s tummy. Little Red Riding Hood`s head popped out. It is funny. It is very cute story. I love it.

 

Susanna Davidson(2006), Little Red Riding Hood, Usborne paperbacks


160/8904

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿