2016年1月24日日曜日

My favorite foreign movie

 My favorite foreign movie is High school musical. Do you know it? It is the foreign movie which I watched for the first time. I watched it when I was a junior high school student. It is a Disney movie, so it is a famous movie! It is the school love story between a boy and a girl. Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez are two totally different teenagers. Troy is a popular basketball player and Gabriella is a girl Einstein. They meet at a party while singing karaoke on New Year's Eve. They got along well there. One week later, Troy goes back to his high school, East High school in New Mexico. He met Gabriella who is a new student there again. They quickly become close friends and accidentally audition for the school musical. They like to sing very much. Also they are good at singing! I love their song. At the same time, drama queen Sharpay Evans and her brother Ryan try to prevent Troy and Gabriella from winning over them in the callbacks in every way. Then Chad who is Troy's best friend and basketball teammate and Taylor who is Gabriella's new friend on the academic decathlon team must find out a way to make Gabriella hate Troy. However, they do not defeat them. Finely, Troy and Gabriella are very popular persons in their high school! It is very exciting. My favorite scene is the singing scenes. All the songs are very good. This movie is the one reason I want to learn English more. I search the English words of songs, and I always sing the song while dancing. I enjoy it. My favorite character is Sharpay. Her personality is a little bad, but her voice and face are very cute. In addition, she is very very smart! I want to marry with her. And I like Troy. He is very cool!!!!  I would like to recommend this movie for everyone. This movie makes me happy.

333words/8383

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿