2016年1月24日日曜日

My favorite season

 I love all seasons.In particular,I like summer and winter. I like summer because I like to play in sea and river and pool and mauntain. I enjoy to play under the sun! Also, I enjoy to swim for while it is hot. I like to BBQ with my family.My family look like friends! My family hold BBQ party every summer. It is very fun! I want to do more.What`s more, I love winter because I love winter clothes. I like to think for today`s cordinate every day. Also, I like to hug with a person in a cold day. However, winter is lonely season if you don`t have a boyfriend or girlfriend.I have a girlfriend, so I look forward to come winter. There are a lot of events for couple in winter. I want to go such event with my girlfriend.Also, there is my birthday in winter!

164/8744

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿