2015年12月14日月曜日

My favorite magazine

My favorite fashion magazine is Choki Choki. It is very cool. I love fashion. I am happy to think about fashion and what I were every day. I thought all boy want to be cool than anyone. However, to lose my tall or change my face is very difficult and maybe impossible. I hate painful and to be hard, so I can not lose  my tall or change my face. However, fashion easily makes  me cool. Also, I can show my figure to be thin by how to wear clothes or what I wear. Much useful information about fashion and much cute clothes are written on Choki Choki. A model appearing in it is very cool. In particular, I love Yusuke Yamamoto. He is very cool and slim. I want to be like him.There are many “cool” in Choki Choki, so I bought it every month forever.And, I want to recommend it to everybody.Choki Choki makes me happy.

161/7600

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿