2015年12月14日月曜日

Experience I had that chhange


I want to talk about an experience I had that changed me.


When I was a high school student, I was very busy every day to study and play and club activity, so I was not at home much and didn’t involve with my family. I thought I would like to be with friends than being with my family, and it was our independence from the parent. One day I was suddenly called to the teacher in class. The teacher told me that my mother was hospitalized. I did not say anything. My mother is the healthy body, she is always smiling. When I go to the hospital, there was a mother weakened. Disease of the mother seems to the one that comes from stress. My mother said to me that I’m sorry…. At that moment, I shed tears. My house without a mother was very quiet. And I realized that my mother did all thing of home. She woke up me however early in the morning. There was a breakfast whenever I woke up. She sent me whenever I go to school. She came to pick whenever I go home from school. She always did dishwashing and laundry alone. And at any time, she has listened to me. I was not completely independent from the parent. I did not realize even in the fact that I was too dependent on mother. And above all, I did not even notice that my mother is tired. This is very disappointing, and embarrassing. I've not seen around me without thinking about myself. From the day, I got to do of myself, and look well around. I got to be able to see a lot of things that I did not notice until now. Recently, I got to notice immediately that my friends are having trouble. I found that I am alive helped a lot of people. I thought that we should to live with a feeling of gratitude in the future.

328/6328

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿