2015年12月14日月曜日

BR-7

“Mirror , mirror on the wall, who`s the fairest of us all?” and the mirror said…(P8)





I often hear above words. There is this story in Japan. It is said Shirayukihime in Japanese. I watch this movie and book. However, I read this story written by English for the first time. There are different things between English book and Japanese book, so it is very interesting! The most impressive thing is how to kill Snow White by the Queen. The queen tries to kill her 3 times. However, this story which I have known is the queen try to kill her. How to kill is gave poison apple. Maybe, you know. I think the queen is very spite and selfish. I hate her. In addition, I have been wanted to be beautiful, but I learn that beautiful girl is likely to get into trouble from this story. There are many pictures in book, so it is easy to read. What`s more, the 7 dwarfs are very small, and very cute!



The Brothers Grimm(2005), Snow White and the seven dwarfs, Usborne young reading

185/4150

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿