2015年12月14日月曜日

BR-8

"Thank you. Have three wishes, said the fairy"

Have you think what do you wish if you can come true three wishes? I have some times. I maybe wish money and to be smart and have good boyfriend. This story is about Ned and Nat and fairy and a sausage. Ned and Nat is very poor. One day, Ned helped a fairy when he worked in the fields. Fairy said "Have three wishes.”. They are very happy! However, Ned said "I wish fir a sausage" without ask Nat. Nat get angry. They start quarreling, and Ned said "I wish the sausage was on the end of your nose.” And it comes true. Nat get angry of course. I think Ned is fool!!Finely, Ned said "I wish the sausage was off your nose.” It also comes true, so they have no wish. However, they have a sausage. They enjoy eat it. It makes me happy.  I don`t want three wishes, but I want good wife, and I want to be good couple like them.



Lesley Sims(2009), The three wishes, Usborne first reading

181/4331

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿