2015年12月14日月曜日

My winter vacation plan

My winter vacation plan is trip and trip and trip.


I love trip, so I saved money since some months. I will go Tokyo and Korea and Ooita. Tokyo is the plan with my girlfriends. We will go to Disney land!!! I love Disney!!! I have been to Disney land 2 times before. It is very joy!! I have gone to there for the first time when I was high school students. I was addicted to Disney soon! It is just dream world. I thought I want to live there. Also, I will go shopping in Tokyo. There are many popular shop in Tokyo, so I want to buy many cute clothes and goods. It cast some money, but it a very pleasing trip. And I will go to Korea with my circle member. My circle is the study of overseas travel. Activity content is to go to Korea 2 times a year. However, I have gone to Korea once, it is very enjoy trip! I have learned many Korean words there. I like Korean words because it is cute and I like K-POP. What`s more, There are great taste food there. I like samgyopusal, it is great!! I want to eat it certainly. Finally, I will go to Ooita. It is go to with my high school friends. I always live my high school life with them. We are like family. One of them Yuichiro` birth day is February 12, so I plan to surprise birth day trip! He was celebrated my birthday very loudly, so I want to celebrate his birthday too. I am a pleasure very much about these trips.

275/7133

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿