2015年12月14日月曜日

I want to see the movie is school of music

I love music, so I was interested in this movie before. However, I had never watched this movie. It is the story of a man who loves rock very much. His name is Dewey. He loves music and is a cheerful person. I thought that he loves music too, so he is slightly strange. It is a cause of the dissolution of his band. 
At first, I don`t like him, but I come to like him steadily. He becomes a teacher of the school in place of his friend. This was his turning point. He met students with the talent of the music. 
My favorite scene is it. He looked in the music room and has begun to be excited. I was excited then, because he seemed to be very happy and I was able to predict the development of this trace a little. He called it every musical instrument individually, and they play well for a request of Dewey. I was excited then. I can play a guitar and a trumpet and a piano. I was in a music club when I was a junior high school student, so I remembered that time when I watched this movie. I love music when I was very young. My mother always tells me that I could sing a song before I could I talk. I come to want to sing when I watch this movie. These students maybe love music. They were not positive about music for the first time, but they changed. They come to change with enthusiasm for music and the cheerful character of Dewey. Whenever students could play it well, the reaction of Dewey was very big and funny! I laughed very much then.
 Finally, they play music together in high spirits. This is also my favorite scene. I want to be his student, and I play music with them. They enjoy music heartily. I was in the dance club when I was high school student, so I don`t play music instruments for the long time. I come to want to play music now. What`s more, they play rock. Dewey loves rock. Rock is very hot and cool and exciting and moving. I had never known it. I became interested in rock because of this movie. I want to make people excited by my rock. In addition, I like Dewey. He is straight and hot person and funny. I laugh at all his actions. 

409/4740

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿