2015年12月14日月曜日

I read 2 books


Today, I talk about two books I have read.
First, I read “stories of mermaids” by Punter, Russell. It was published by Usborne paperbacks. This book contains three stories:  
One in which is that a mermaid braves a haunted sunken ship to get medicine for her sick mother. Although she was involved in many fearful phenomena, she still acted with courage. When she is caught by Gingerbeard’s ghost, she tried to cheer herself up by singing. She keeps singing. It moved him. If I was her, I keep only crying, so I thought that positive was wonderful.
One in which is that a mermaid wins a race and then must solve a riddle. Although she collided with many obstacles, she was not discouraged and wins. I was moved. 
One in which a mermaid who loves to dance falls in love with a human and wants to live in his world. It is very lovely story. I sympathized very much. Her human love suggests that he should change into a mermaid so they can live happily together under the sea. For a slender chapter book, this book impressed me with its girl-centred stories.
The reason I choose this book is that I like mermaids story since I was child. I wanted to mermaid. I think that I choose this book.

Next, I read “Hansel& Gretel” by the brothers grimm. It was published by Usborne paperbacks.
The reason I choose this book is that I heard this book’s title, but I never read this book. It is very strict and bravery story. This contain is known well, Hensel and Gretel are lost and starving in the dark forest, and they found the house made of chocolate and cake. Actual contents are very severe although it is a very dreamy story. This book contains various teachings. I was taught by this. When they was throw away, I come to cry. I thought that they are very poor while I read this book. I want  them to happy in the future.

340/5080

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿