2015年10月26日月曜日

BR1

"Clothes have ben worn ever since an early hunter shivered in the cold.He looked enviously at the wild boar he was chasing and thought"(P3)


 I love fashion, so I choose this book. I thought that this book was written about modern stylish clothes, but it was wrong. This boos tell me history of colthes and world clothes.It is very interesting! I had not known that there were clothes since people hunted. They thought I want that coat when they hunted the wild boar.I laughed about this scene and understood thier fellings.In particulary, the Ancient Eguptians really knew how to dress.They are very stylish and have unique sense.Their arms jangledwith chunky gold and silver bracelets, and arond thier necks they hung ornate collars, threaded with jewels and beads. I thought that they are the bigin about bracelets or neckless. I want to know about fashion and clothes thanks to this book.




Katie Daynes illusted by Nilesh Mistry(2006)/ the fabolous story of fashion/Usborne Publishing 

162/800

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿