2015年10月27日火曜日

I watched the movie Rocky

 I think that might have heard of the title of this movie. But I had confidence that I knew it
when I heard the music of the opening. I love this music. I will be in hot feeling when
listening to this music. However, I have never watched this movie. I did not know all the
contents of this movie. This movie is very moving and exciting!! I love this movie the most of
three movies which we have watched, because it contains a strong love story. It is nice!
Rocky and Adrian were loved deeply each other. I want to be like them. At first, Rocky was a
bad boxer who did not even try. However, he will become more and more stronger fro the
match through his love for Adrian.
My favorite scenes is running scene and the final fight scene. They are both very exciting.
The running scene is of course a part of the Rocky practice video, but my goose bumps
were standing when I saw this scene. He runs more and more quickly to the background of a
beautiful sunset. He is very early! I feel the intention of him trying to win through his running.
He is really a man!Here is heard that music. I think that the music that is an image of the effort. Next, the final match scene is very moving. I really had tears at the end of the scene. I figure that Rocky really fights Apollo as equals. It is very cool! The entire audience have thought that Apollo will win. However, every one looks at the figure of Rocky who never gives up, the Rocky call begin to start. Rocky stands up even though he is knocked down and knocked down. They
reached the final round, and the result was decided by the judgment of the referee. Rocky
continued shouting the name of Adrian again and again. Also, Adrian shouted the name of
Rocky. The result of the match was a win of Apollo. However, win or defeat was not
important for Rocky and Adrian. They hugged saying I love you. I love this scene very
much!
This movie told me a lot of important things, such as friendship and effort and dreams and
victory. However, Important thing had been transmitted was love. I couldn't stop my tears. I
think I want such a partner who I will really be loved by.


406/1780

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿