2015年10月27日火曜日

I watched movie the Mission Inpossible


I watched Mission Impossible 1 for the first time. It is very cool and exciteing. I thought
that my teacher maybe loves exciting movie. I had heard of the title of mission impossible. This movie is a difficult story for me. It is an action movie where the IMF team led by Ethan receives a command and does it. However, there are a lot of betrayals in this movie. In the first scene, the IMF team led by Ethan has carried out a plan in Prague, but its strategy was directly transmitting information to the enemy side. All the teammates except the Ethan were killed then. This scene was very shocking. I could not understand what's going on at first. I am not good at scenes where they use a gun or killed people, so I closed my eyes several times. I wanted to finish this movie as soon as possible. My favorite scene is train scene. This scene is very thrilling! He fights the enemy on top of a moving train. This train is very fast, and he was in a situation not amusing when even dead. Also, the enemy is coming from behind followed by a helicopter. The scene had a great power! When you lose this game is maybe when you die. Finally, Ethan won the fight and enemy died in a helicopter explosion. However, when the train has stopped and fight is ending, debris of the helicopter had been flying by the explosion in front of his neck. He was also just about to die really. Honestly, this story is very difficult and there were a lot of places I do not understand it. I thought that this movie would be for men. However, I was very much involved in the Tom Cruise role of Ethan. I had known him before, but I have never watched movies in which he has appeared. I did not knew how cool of him. I want to know about him, and watch movies and dramas he appears in. He is very very cool and sexy! I was likely to fall in love! There are several movies in this series, so I thought that I watch a series work of this movie from now.     

374/2154

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿