2015年10月27日火曜日

I watched movie review

 I have watched this movie for the first time. I was addicted to this movie soon. It is a very interesting movie. I thought that this movie is a serious action movie, but it is different! This movie is just a comedy movie! I laughed for many times when I watched this movie. The setting of this movie is that aliens change form to human to the earth and live there. There is a secret organization called MIB in the world. They watch so that they will hide aliens and make them act legally. The setting is good, and I thought that Stephen Spielberg could think of such the setting well, I admired. I want to think of such the interesting setting, because I wanted to be writer about fiction when I was a junior high school student. When the person who I knew is the character is the aliens trust, I was surprised and laughed very much! However, I don't like a creepy or cruel picture. The picture of this movie is very creepy. Also, the scene which he gets rid of an alien was very cruel! I could not see such the scene. I hate horror very much! There is my favorite scene in this movie. It is when he passed the adoption test of MIB. There were a lot of people who seemed to be excellent in the room. He was very frightened. However, he was the most excellent person. His true name is Will Smith. I have known about him before, but I have never watched movies in which he appeared. I thought he is very powerful and cool, and I want to be protected by him. He is good at play. Only he passed this test. He met many various aliens. If I were him, I'd be surprised and faint away. I have listened to the music of this movie. This music makes me excited very much! I come to want to be MIB when I watched this movie. I found this movie to be continued, so I want to watch them completely.


348/2502

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿