2015年10月26日月曜日

BR4


 "The letter was her final request-to be buried alongside her beloved Antony(p63)"    




Of course, this book is the story about Cleooatra.I have heard of this name from a long time ago. However, I didn't know what is she like and what she had done.There are many word in this book, it was written finely. She is Queen of the East, so her life is not only peace and happy. There are trouble in he life, but she stood against it! Also,she was a very charming and beautiful  woman, so she was very popular from the men. She has gone through a lot of love.My favorite boyfriend is Antony. He and she was loved each other very much. I was moved. After He was dead in her arms. He said "I didn't want to live without you" before he was dead. I felt sad. I want girlfriend who I am loved like that.   

Katie Daynes(2004),Cleopatra, Usborne publishing

166/1235

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿