2015年10月26日月曜日

BR3

"But they had no idea how popular chocolate would become.(p46)"



I love chocolate very much, so I choosed this book. However, this book is written about the history of chocolate. It is very interesting! I love chocolate the most in all foods, but I didn't known about the history of chocolates. A thousand years ago, chocolate was a big secret. Only a few people drank it and nobody ate it. I feel happy to birth now.The farmers planted cacao trees in their own fields, people called them Mayans. I think when the Mayans first caught a whiff of rotting cacao beans, they knew they had found something exciting! However, they had no idea how popular chocolate would become. It is my favorite word! This book can study, so good!     


Katie Daynes(2004), the story of chocolate,Usborn publishing

145/1069

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿