2015年10月19日月曜日

Essay-2 Cool Hand Luke

I will write about the movie about Cool Hand Luke! The movie’s chief character is Luke Jackson. He refuses to live in the social system, and on the stage of a prison of Florida. One day he got drunk, and he broke parking meter. He was confined in prison by the crime. There are a very bad prison director and prison guard who are the subordinates of the director. Luke doesn’t succumb to power, and he is going to carry through resisting. Before long Luke is respected by the other prisoners including Dragline, and Luke become a person who is like their god! But Luke is too a big person for this prison. Luke was put in solitary by director because Luke’s mother was died. However it is bad plan for Luke. After that, Luke does a prison break. However Luke is caught by police as soon as they can. After he is caught, Luke decided to do a prison break again in hardest caution. However this plan is filed. But Luke tries prison break again for a third time with Dragline. Then during prison breaking, Luke is killed in the church by a single shot from the police. When I finished watching this movie, I thought that I like prison break story. The reason why is I had watched other movie which name is Prison Break, so it is very interesting for me to watch this story. Cool Hand Luke is very old movie but it is prison break story too. On the other hands, I like movies which are a kind of street fight movies. So, I want a prison break story and a street fight story to be mixed by the producer. I am looking forward to watching these movies. I think every time I watch prison break story, the chief character and the prison break is very cool. But crime is bad thing, I can’t prison break forever…

302words/638words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿