2015年6月23日火曜日

BR 1-5 Stories of giants

"There are lots of stories about giants-and lots of different giants."(p3)

 
My brother is very tall, he is called giant by his friends. It is the reason I choose this book. This book is very interesting! This book tells me that there are a lot of giants in the world. Chapter 2 is the story about a good giant called a troll. Once, a poor farmer Jon can`t out of cave. A giant Troll save him. At first, Jon scared troll very much. I have scared troll if I ware Jon. I will think I eat by troll, because troll is big big big man! However, troll is very kind. Jon and troll became friends soon. They help each other. However, Jon`s family don`t believe about troll. Jon wants to introduce his family about troll. He goes to the cave with his family, but there is not anyone in the cave. There are only two chests. When he opened them, he found piles of treasure and gold. Thanks to them, they became so rich. They never had to work again. I thought them bring by troll. Troll is very good giant. I want ti met him.

Rawson, Christopher. (2002). Stories of Giants. London: Usborne Publishing.

203words/3776/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿