2015年6月22日月曜日

favorite place

My favorite place is Internet cafe. It is very usefull and joyful! There are a lot of internets and magazines and books and games and etc. I like to karaoke in it. I often go with few friends, and we go karaoke room. It is enjoy and cheeper than other karaoke. Also that drink bar can drink for free is attractive. I always I throat dries quickly, so I am very happy that I can drink a variety of drinks whatever I want to drink. There are also  Internet cafe havr a service  ice cream for free. I like ice cream very much! I often read a lot of comics and books when I go Internet cafe alone. I love love comic. I forget time goes past when I read comics. Also, I can do Internet of course! There is no comoputer at my home, so I sometimes do homework at Internet cafe! There can be focused so very quiet. I want to go Internet cafe and I want to use there to effectively.
174words/2812/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿