2015年6月23日火曜日

something I hate


I have 3 things which I hate. The first thing is insects. I hate something to fly. I don`t like birds. I don`t want to fly over me. I have had my cake stolen among birds when I was elementary school students. I hate birds then… I do not like town in the morning because there are birds in town in the morning. They come to stolen waste food. The second thing is thunder. When I was child and I was in home alone, Thunder began to loud noise. I hate thunder since then. I cover my ears ad close my eyes as soon when thunder began to loud. The third thing is dark. When I go to bed, I don`t turn off. I can sleep in a bright place. I don`t sleep without a bright…I am said like children by my friend and my family. I want to conquest this hate things as soon as possible. 

160words/5122/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿