2015年6月23日火曜日

BR 1-7 Festival around the world

“The carnival in Rio de Janeiro is all day and all night. Many people don`t go to bed that night!”(P4)


 I love festival so I choose this book. There are many festivals in this book. It makes me very enjoy. My favorite festival is the carnival in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil!! It is one of the biggest festivals in the world. There`s a parade with big floats. There`s music in the streets. People wear colorful costumes. They dance and have fun! They sounds very enjoy, and I want to do with them when I watch a picture of the festival. The carnival is all day and all night! It is very excited! I want to join this carnival someday! It is my dream. Also, this book said people love cherry blossom in Japan. I love it, too. We sit and eat, and they look at the cherry blossom, it is very fun and relaxes time. I am looking forward to come to spring.



Northcott, Richard. (2011). /Festivals around the world. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

173words/4129/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿