2015年6月24日水曜日

My happy time


My happy time of a day is after having taken a bath. At first, I love bath time. In particular, I want to have a long bath time when it is cold day… It is my daily work to sing aloud in a bath. It is very fun!!Of course, bath time makes me hot and relaxes! However, after having bath time is the most my favorite time! I always massage it while listening to music. Also, I see my body at a big mirror, and I check my body. I am always discouraged one time, because my body is fat. However, I dance while seeing a big mirror without worry about my body is fat. It is very fun! I love dancing! When I was high school student, I played dance  and I watched dance movie. I like a body I dance, so I become to like me to see my dancing! It makes me very happy! I want to continue this custom!
164words/5286/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿