2015年6月22日月曜日

Essay 4 :My 2035 self introduction

Hello my name is Souichiro and I am 41 years old. I graduated from KGU and I moved to Fukuoka. I practices sing power for 2 years in Fukuoka, and I went to Tokyo. I debuted as a singer songwriter. I have a lot of money, a very big house and a very cool car. I married a beautiful woman when I was 31 years old. Her name is Kathy. We met when I performed live at the Nippon Budokan. We went to New York, and I became famous human all around the world. When go to New York, off course I go with my wife. I lived 3year in New York and at first year my child was born. He name is Yuichiro. He is very big baby. And very similar to me. Yuichiro was 3years old, second baby was born. The baby is very pretty girl, ans she name is Riko. She has very white skin, big eyes and beautiful hair. So she loohs like dool. I invited my family to my 40th anniversary live. When the time finally approach, I called my family on the stage. I gave very big bouquet , and said " I'm rearry happy every day. Thank you for your continuing support" Then my wife was crying. And wrapped place to much ciapping. I was very happy. I thinked was able to do my best, grace of my family. I singing song now. And I opened a live in a year. Because there are people need my voice!!! And singing song never.

Next, I try to talk about my body. I have black long hair, wear glasses. And my stomach is ripped. So, I have a perfect body!!! My habit is training, because my very big body needs it. I usually wear suits. I have many suits, gray, black and white... Finally!!! My everyday life is very fun!!!!
309 words/3347/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿