2015年6月24日水曜日

BR 1-8 The Magic Porridge Pot

“You just need to know the magic words."(P14)


The story is very fantasy. I like it. This story about hungry Hannah, an old woman, a greedy boy and a magic pot. You maybe come to want this pot when you read this book. Hannah never had enough to eat. One day, Hannah met an old woman. The woman was carrying an empty pot. The woman smiled and says “You just need to know the magic word.” I love this word. I love magic, so it makes me excited! When she says magic word, hot porridge filled the pot. However, a greedy boy smelled the porridge, and stole the pot from Hannah. He could not wait to say the magic words, so porridge filled the room. Boy asks for help with crying. She got her pot back, and no one ever stole it again, and she never hungry again. It is very comical story. This story makes me smile. This picture is very cute. I think I want to read this book when I was dispersed.  


the Brothers Grimm.(2007).he magic porridge pot.Usborne first reading.

1834/5470/10000


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿