2015年6月23日火曜日

BR 1-04 Leonard DiCaprio

"But Leonardo DiCaorio wasn`t always famous." (P1)


 I choose this book, because I love handsome boys. I had heard Leo's name, and his face. Leo is very famous talent. However, I don't know Leo in detail. I came to love him through read this book. Leo was not always famous, and rich and good. Leo's father moved away from the family home when Leo was only one year old. Also, Leo lived in not beautiful house. Leo's brother was an actor too. He made a lot of money from only one television commercial. Of course, Leo wanted to act too. But a lot of people want to act. It is difficult for new actors because there aren't jobs for every actor in Hallywood. Leo went to a lot of auditions.Often he didn't get the jobs and  then he was unhappy. I don't believe it. I could no image a figure Leo failed auditions. And he have a lot of trouble after Leo passes a audition. I knew Leo came through much trouble for the first time. I thought I have could come truth my dream If I come through trouble. I like Leo very much When I read this book. He is very cool! I want to met Leo.

 Furnas,Brent.(1998).Leonard DiCaprio.pearson education limited

216words/3573/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿