2015年6月23日火曜日

BR 1-6 Incredible Earth

“At the jigokudani Monkey Park in Japan, hot water from under the ground makes pools.”(P13)


I have known that there are dangerous natures in the earth. However, I have never thought about it in detail. This book tells me there are many incredible place on Earth. I feel dangerous place is beautiful place. I cannot live without natures. My favorite nature is hot water. It called hot spring. When it rains or snows, the water goes into the ground. Deep under the ground there is hot rock. If rainwater touches a lot of hot rock, it begins to boil. Then there`s a lot of stream. My favorite picture is at Pamukkale cliffs,turkey. It look like they are made of ice, but they are really made of rock. Hot water come out of the ground and poured down the mountain. Then minerals in the water made these incredible cliffs. They look like waterfalls, but they never move. They are thousands of years old. I thought it is great and beautiful! I want to see it. 


Northcott, Richard. (2010).incredible earth.Oxford read and discover.

180words/3956/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿