2015年7月15日水曜日

BR-1-11 Beauty & the beast


 "You don`t need to be afraid," said beauty."I do love you."(P61)


 


I have known this title. I love this movie, so I have watched this movie many times, but I have seen this book for the first time. This book was interesting too. I love beauty and the beast. The couple is loved each other very much. However, the beauty afraid of the beast for the first time. If I were her, I would afraid him. The beast was very kind, but is not good at convey a feeling obediently. I feel that he is very cute, and I love him. My ideal is strong and kind man, so it is just like him. I want to meet the beast... but I don`t beautiful like beauty...I love her too. She is very cute and beauty and strong women. There are joy songs in this move, so I imagine many songs when I read this book. I very enjoyed reading this book. Also, I like this illustrate. It is very colorful and cute!



retold by Louie stowell(2006)/Beauty & the beast/Usborn Publishing Ltd



181words/5988/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿