2015年7月21日火曜日

Taxi driver

Today, I talk my experience to Taxi Driver .

First, I offer snow trap to Taxi Driver! It is the skillful trap made snow. Nobody understood that it is a trap, so it is effective in failing other Taxi Driver there. Also if the disgusting visitor has ridden, you can take down to a trap! However, I have to watch myself so as not to fall in the trap. And be careful because the notice as soon as you use in areas where it does not snow. It does not hurt even if the trap because it not large. I will guarantee safety.

Next, I offer crowd family to Taxi Driver. Of course, it is that there are a lot of family visitors. Perhaps, there are elderly people with weak legs and young children in family visitors. For such people, means to move is important. Also price for one person will be cheaper because a large number of people ride. Taxi can take you to a place where you want to go unlike bus. In these reasons, Taxi should be used a lot. 

182words/9088/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿