2015年7月20日月曜日

BR-1-13 Kipper's Balloon



 Dad saw a balloon, “kipper`s balloon” he said.(p9 )




I felt a kind of his father. Kipper bought a balloon, but the balloon went bang when they went to the supermarket. Kipper bought a new baron. I thought that his mother and father were too gentle to kipper. My father and mother couldn`t buy new balloon if I got balloon bang. Kipper was loved very much. Anything he wants is bought by his father and mother. It is kind too. I thought that they must make it strict with Kipper a little more. Also, his father saw a balloon, he have thought it is kipper`s balloon. He runs after this balloon. The balloon flew away, but he chased it. He is kind too!!! I want such Dad. Kipper is a happy person to have good father and mother.




Roderick Hunt Alex Brychta(2003)/Kipper`s balloon/OXFORD university press



145/7081words/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿