2015年7月15日水曜日

BR-1-10 Mr.putter&Tabby walk the dog



 
"One day Mrs.Teaberry slipped on a kiwi and hurt her foot."(P10)

 The story of this book is very interesting. My favorite scene is that Mrs.Teaberry slipped on kiwi and hurt her foot. This kiwi is given by Mr. Putter. I have heard the person who slipped on kiwi and hurt a hoot for the first time. I laughed. However, she needs a rest. Mrs. Teaberry worried about who will walk her little lollypop, so Mr. Putter will walk her little lollypop. Also, Mrs. Teaberry worried about Zake often tugs and wrap around trees and chase other dogs...but, Mr.Putter said “No, Zake is a good dog!". I thought that he did not know about Zake at all...And he surprised and dispersed. Zake is a nightmare. Zake tugged and tugged and tuged. Zake was terrible dog. I don`t want to keep such dog. Mr.putter was tired very much. I thought that he also doesn`t want to walk with Zake. However, Zake didn`t tug and wrap and chase at the fourth day. Zake was being dream dog! Finally, Mrs.Teaberry was cured, and Mr.putter said her “Zake was a good dog!” This book makes me happy.

 Arthur Howard(1994)/Mr.putter&Tabby walk the dog/Cynthia rylant


198words/5807/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿