2015年7月21日火曜日

My favorite month


My favorite month is December! Now! There are  Christmas and the last day of rhe year.There are my favorite ivent in December, so I love December. I come to excited very much when December begins. It is now!I always listen to Christmas songs. My favorite christmas song is All I want for Christmas is you and I saw Mommy kissing santa claus. Both makes me happy and excited. I sing a such song while walking alone recently.I thought that December is for couple.I never had a girlfried in December. However, I have a girlfriend now!, so I maybe spend with my boyfriend in December. I have been already excited. I love my girlfriend now. I am happy to spend with a man I loved in December. I want to spend this happy December day by day care.


145words/9734/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿