2015年7月21日火曜日

My favorite TV program

My favorite TV program is Dear sister and Sanamano super karakuriTV. Dear sister is Drama, it is very interesting and moved. It is the story of sister of two.They are very cute and loved each other.However, their character is completely opposite, so they often fight. I have a sister, so there are sympathy scene in this drama. Now, young sister suffer from disease and she become pregnant. However, she is going to make her sister happy until she dead. I was very moved. I want to watch this drama this week without forget.Also, Sanmano super karakuriTV is variety program, so it is very interesting! I love Sanmasan. He is a very very interesting person.I watch this TV program with my all family because it is broadcasted on evry Sunday. I always watch it while thinking that I hate go to school tomorrow. However, it makes me laugh and happy. I love this _TVprogram.

157words/9859/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿