2015年7月20日月曜日

My favorite book

My favorite book is harapecoaomushi.Do you know it? It is very famous book. It is made for kids.I was read by my mother when I was young every day. I did not get tired of this book. It is very colorful and so cute. I always sleep with this book when I was young. However, I have spilled milk on this book. This book crumbled and can not read. I was shocking very much, and I cried very much. It`s smell began to hard, so my mother threw it away. I was depresses for about one week. My mother look such me, and she brought new book. It`s title is prince of the star. There are many words in this book than harapecoaomushi, but it is very cute and good book. It is useful to remember read word for me. I came to like this book soon.

151/7699words/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿