2015年7月20日月曜日

BR1-15 Princess Polly Pony


"But as today is my first non-princess day..."(P47)

 This is story is about princess Polly. She love to ride on pony, so she always got mud and galloping on thoseponies. However, she is princess. Her mother and fathere angry her. They said her that Princesses must not gallop. She said Being a princess is boring! I wanted to be princess when I was young, but I love to play go out and mud and gallop. I thought that I couldn`t be princess. too. I understood her.Oneday, she enter pony games. It is said that don`t enter by her father. However, she entered this game with putting on her costume. She win! I felt that she love to gallop on a ponny truth. I come to want to cheer her. I`d like to be a princess for one day each week.Only one day!  

Susanna Davidson(2007)/Princess polly and the pony/Usborne Publishing


159/7384words/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿