2015年7月15日水曜日

BR-1-12 The story of cars

"The rich and famous love to travel by limo."(P49)



I like cars, so I choose this book. It is very interesting. For hundreds of years, people longed for a vehicle that didn`t have to be pushed o pulled. They thought "We need a cart that goes by itself."I thought also I couldn`t live without vehicle. And People of the world produced various vehicles. They are great! I couldn`t come up with idea about various vehicles. I should thank them. I often ride on car or train or bus or bicycle. It is very useful! However, I long to get into a limo most. I want to be rich or famous, and ride on limo. It is my dream! The limo is very cool! Also, I want to ride Jinrikisya. This is the vehicle which a person pulls. This vehicle was written in this book. It is may be a vehicle only in Japan. I want to introduce this vehicle to the world.

Lesley Sims(2005)/the story of cars/Usborne Publishing Ltd.


176words/6164/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿