2015年7月21日火曜日

Seijinsiki

I went to Seijinshiki at January 12! It is called the Coming of Age Ceremony, which celebrates being 20 years old. I wore hakama. It is a long-sleeved kimono, is something that can be worn during the coming-of-age celebration. My hakama is black.  There were many reservations, and I was able to do only in the time. I couldn`t sleep last night… However, it is very fun! I could meet many friends, and I went to many relatives for greetings. I was said to cool a lot. I was happy. I felt that I was a day of the leading role! I wanted to be seen in many people, so I went to town. I received an interview of TV when I walk with my friend in town. I will be broadcasted on TV one week later. It was fun very much! Please watch TV which I appeared TV program`s name is Duomo It is broadcast on evening in Fukuoka! I look forward to seeing the broadcast very much! Also, the reunion of the junior high school was held on evening. It was fun, too! I talked with many friends, and I met them very after a long time. There were a lot of friends who considerably change. I couldn`t know who was at first. However, we talked about many memory of junior high school. We drank the alcohol because we were 20 years old! It is very fun!  I want to went Seijinshiki again… The day is great!!!!!

271words/8745/10000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿